What is SafeRISC?
"A network of local and regional inspection companies that adhere to the highest professional standards for third party independence, reporting accuracy, and customer service"
SafeRISC provides a network of professional inspection companies that have excelled in providing accurate professional inspection services to local insurance agents and consumers.
The SafeRISC approach overcomes common agent objections to using centralized state-wide or national inspection companies that are overly reliant on a one-size-fits-all approach. Coastal markets are unique and diverse, and local construction practices and demographics vary demanding a local knowledge to develop pricing, support, and agent relationships in each market.
The SafeRISC network of local and regional companies provides a solution for preferred vendor contracts leveraging the superior local market-based service relationships prefered by insurance agents and consumers.
|sites of bookmakers|
Code of Conduct
Officers, employees, and affiliates of SafeRISC are prohibited from engaging in activities or behaviors that are unprofessional, unethical, or could promote the appearance of impropriety. This includes but is not limited to;
- Offering gifts, prizes, or other forms of financial incentives in exchange for referrals with the exception of promotional items given to clients that have a value of less than $50 in any calendar year;
- Changing, waiving, or adjusting service prices based on inspection outcomes or results;
- Knowingly or intentionally falsifying or providing erroneous information and findings in inspection reports;
- Using unlicensed inspectors to perform insurance inspections, all inspectors must maintain a Florida license that is active and current;
- Price fixing or collusion in violation of antitrust or fair competition laws;
- Harassment or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, or any other legally protected characterstic.
Code of Ethics
As a representative of SafeRISC I will;
- Conduct myself at all times with integrity, dignity, and truthfulness in order to earn recognition as a trusted and valued advisor and provider of professional inspections services.
- Maintain independent third-party objectivity in performing inspections with no prejudice towards the insurer or insured.
- Respond to our clients and customers needs providing full and accurate disclosure of all information and analysis enabling them to make the most informed and appropriate decision possible.
- Protect the confidentiality of our customers and clients business and personal information.
- Improve my professional knowledge and competence through continuing education and personal development.
- Promote practical solutions, personal responsability, and the need for community resilience to reduce unecessary loss of life and property associated with windstorms.
- Comply at all times with the letter and intent of the law, licensing requirements, and insurance regulations.